Plotz Machine – A Division of The Great Lakes Towing Company
The Office Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Machine Shop office.
- Performs accounts payable and accounts receivable duties;
- Enters work orders;
- Performs billing based on customer orders;
- Enters and maintains listing of customers, vendors, and other resources;
- Calls customers to inquire about late payments;
- Arrange customer transportation/trucking;
- Monitors and orders office and shop supplies;
- Tracks hours and vacation for shop employees and submits to payroll for processing;
- Files paper documents and maintains electronic filing system;
- Updates job sheet daily;
- Answering phone and greeting visitors;
- Perform additional assignments as directed.
- 1-2 years of accounts payable/accounts receivable experience is preferred;
- Ability to understand payment documents, purchase orders, and invoices;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes healthcare, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, 401(k) profit sharing plan, vacation time, sick time and company paid holidays. Submit cover letter and resume with salary requirements: by email: email@example.com; by fax: 216-621-7616. For more information about our Company, please visit our website: www.thegreatlakesgroup.com.
The Great Lakes Towing Company is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.