Subchapter M Alert
Great Lakes Shipyard has drydocked more USCG vessels than any shipyard on the Great Lakes. With over 120 years in the tugboat and shipyard industries, no one is more experienced or qualified to assist you with Subchapter M compliance.
We are the largest owner and operator of a U.S.-flag tugboat fleet on the Great Lakes and subject to the same Subchapter M regulations as you are – we know what it takes. Without a USCG-issued COI, your vessels will not be allowed to operate.
Subchapter M Solutions & Compliance Program
Great Lakes Shipyard is uniquely capable and experienced to provide all required services necessary to comply with Subchapter M:
- Best-in-Class Shipyard Services & Capabilities
- World-Class Shipyard & Facility
- State-of-the-Art 770-Ton Marine Travelift
- Full-Service Subchapter M Service Contract is Flexible & Economical
- Subchapter M Consulting & Advice
- Tugboat Loaner Program